Still Indulging.

Friday, November 17, 2006

17.11

As so often before I am gratefull for having a big family. My two oldest granchildren stay with us for the time and how nice it must be for them in our big house: Grandma and grandpa on the top floor, uncel downstairs and Monika sandwiched in between. So they jingel around. Today I went shopping with my oldest grandson, warm clothing, jeans, socks, pullover and we spent a long time together. It was so much fun. For me.. I tried to be as serious as an 13 year old boy can be when trying on trousers. But as it was for his asking he could at least not grumble. And he ate a HUGE sandwich.

þjórsá, summer 2006

2 indulge with me:

  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Mo'a said…

    I love it that you are posting photos of our beloved Iceland. Thank you, thank you.....love from the US :)

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    the huge sandwich was a Subway and he is 14 MOm! It is ok, that he can finish an enitre subway boat! Believe you me, it takes me about a minute or so ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home