Still Indulging.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

PICS for Lisi

This was all I could come up with the last weekend. As you see, it was raining... The car got stuck in the mud (but I didn´t drive) my shoes got dirty and the trousers wet, it was a great day! Because:

6 indulge with me:

  • At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kennst du noch das schöne deutsche Wort ´Pampelacke´???? (Kann sein, dass es aus meiner westfälischen Heimat stammt und du es als richtiges Nordlicht nicht kennst...)
    Iih, Island im Herbst ist irgendwie nicht sooo anheimelnd!

    Gruß von Kerstin

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Mo'a said…

    I love the photo of the Fifa....I have some that I brought back from Iceland.
    I love Iceland no matter what the weather :)
    Good so see you back from time to time :)

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Thanks for looking at my pics Kerstin and mo'a! No, Kerstin I don´t know the word but I get the feeling. Still...

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Kerstin, das Bild da unten wo es dampft ist östlich vom thingvallavatn, bei dem Nesjavallavirkjun.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Kerstin, das Bild da unten wo es dampft ist östlich vom thingvallavatn, bei dem Nesjavallavirkjun.

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    I love teh mud picture...wish I had some nice boots to plunge right into it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home