Still Indulging.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I should blog more, I know. There are (at least) 3 people out in the www who are diappointed daily.
My problem is that I don´t really have a live. I have work and a shattered ego a week ago too, but that is boring stuff anyway, so why should I talk about there? We have great success too, but it is ot yet the time to talk about that either. So when I don´t work and don´t knit or sleep or work for work I look at the lives of my children and grandchildren but they do some and could write their own blogs, so what can I pladder over their privacy?
I could and be hopefull, I will, put pics on the net. The dark side of iceland, the rain and mudder. I will. a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" Lisi asked me and when Lisi asks me I will have to do it. But not today, please! Me exhaustted. But still alive. And remembre veerybody dear to me. That´s something, isn´t it? I must get the rythm better. From now on I will be every second weekend in town, so there is a glimpse of hope.
my, I still remember how to do it! a good first step. And now you will get leads of pics, not the rainy ones:

here is me: viking woman in action.

<

7 indulge with me:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    frightening stuff adn who is Lisi? Why have I not been informed??? *shakes head*

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    Lisi is LIttle SIstur

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hei!
    Thanks a lot!

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Lisi: there are more pictures on the way.
    Biig KKKKisss

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wonderful mud! Your my favorous photographer!

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hui, bist du schlank geworden! :o)

    Knutscha von Kerstin

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Yes Lisi, shall we play some?

    And Kerstin: you should see me now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home