Still Indulging.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

18.11

Babysittng four boys in he countryside, we had a video party with apple and peach slices, some corrots and green and red paprika and Lucky Luke: These boys like Dalton brothers. The two little ones got a story to go to bed: a story about a story that wanted to be told. Is was a small, fat little story but nobody had time ti tell it. And ste story became so sorry it had to go to the kitchen to eat chocolate and then it cried so much it had to get a towel to dry the tears from the floor, everybody was so nasty but then it met the grandmother and became very happy. Than of course had had to tell the story the story wanted to tell...and by now everyone of the four is assleep. I guest in the computerroom, so I jused the opportunity and there even is a connecton to the www It is COLD - 18 dC this morning. Thanks god tehre is little wind but still it is frosty. I tried to take pics of the cold, must look at them tommorrow when I get home. Knitting woolen socks for christmas. Strangely the grandchildren love them. And my father, he uses his in the bed.


As it is saturday and they are stolen pictues, you will get some more. I am so happy that I make somebody happy with them! The honour of picture taking goes to Lotte and Heike. Isn´t it like a fairytale?





8 indulge with me:

  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Beautiful photos, especially from here where it was 30 today.

    I enjoyed the story about the story wanting to tell itself. Smart story to find grandma.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Breathtaking

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    :))

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wunderschön! Wenn ich nur nicht genau wüsste, wie kalt sich Wind anfühlen kann... ´
    Lieben Gruß von Kerstin (freu mich schon auf die nächsten Fotos :o))

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    you always tell those stories when I just left. *pouts*

    one day you shoudl publsih your story about teh moon that falls into teh ocean, I love that one...oh: this is as good an outlet as any ;)
    what?

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Than you, Minka, but .... :)

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Than you, Minka, but .... :)

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Mo'a said…

    Oh!!! I want to hear those stories. I remember my Amma telling us stories when I was little. I still remember some of them :)
    Fallegar myndir af fagra Islandi. Takk Biene ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home