Still Indulging.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

21.11

tired.. see how I taught Monika to look at our beautiful landscape? :)

7 indulge with me:

  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Wow, that's pretty, Sabina.

    She used to go around staring straight up at the sky, didn't she?

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Hi Doug *waves*

    Your picture came out better than mine. I bet you did stop your car and got out, didn´t you?
    I couldn´t be bothered, it was minus 14, for crying out loud!

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    No, Your picture is neater. Yes, I did stop, no, I didn´t get out, you think I am crazy??
    doug: to the ground? I showed her the sky:)

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Schöööön! Aber die Kälte! *schauder* Hier ist es mittlerweile glücklicherweise nicht mehr so frühlingshaft, sondern normales, ekeliges Novemberwetter.
    Lieben Gruß von Kerstin

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Right, that must have been disorienting.

    *waves back*

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    you showed me the sky?
    Boy, somebody doe stake oneself seriously :)
    Love ye!

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    I DO rember you saying: now I do understand your pictures (painted) whan you discovered the sky.

    Who waves whom?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home