Still Indulging.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

6.12.

Blogger wil not allow me to get a picture? Still rather sick. Burbling in my lung. Go to work: get home, fall to sleep. wake up, eat, sleep some more. I think I am tired. The grandchildren went home again today, so my house is empty after 3 interesting weeks. Sorry, no pictures today is not my fault. Still, went to rope Yoga. Yust so.
good night.

3 indulge with me:

  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gute Besserung!

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    Du klingst gar nicht gut.
    Aber ich bin jetzt zu hause! ;)
    Nikolaus war heute bei mir...he never forgets me, even over here. If you see him: I´d like to say thanks!

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    Danke!
    I will tell him:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home