Still Indulging.

Friday, November 24, 2006

24.11

Liebe Eltern, wo bleibt ihr??

May I introduce: my parents (oma uns opa)

7 indulge with me:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Wie schöne! Leben sie auf Deutschland oder Eisland?

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    Wrong!
    Portugal :)

    but hey I love this pic of teh old ones. Summer in the countryside would be starnge without grandma baking bread or grandpa walking around approving (or disapproving) of things:)
    Wonderful picture!

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger Mo'a said…

    Lovely photo they look so happy....in Portugal.
    Doug is impressing me with his
    German.....does he impress you also :)
    I look forward to seeing you and Minka next time I am in Iceland....I promise. I need to see and use the napkins you talked about.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    thanks for your comments!
    My parents are like birds: they are in Iceland over the summertime and when autumn arrives with darkness and cold they flee to portugal until next spring. Clever, aren´t they?

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Die zwei sehen glücklich miteinander aus :o)! In welcher Sprache sprechen sie miteinander? Wohl deutsch, oder?

    Gruß von Kerstin

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    jA, und islaendisch mit den Islaendern und Portugiesisch und englisch in Portugal, wie das bei uns so ueblich ist :)

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Und was ist mit norwegisch ;o)?

    Fragt sich Kerstin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home