Still Indulging.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

where did this come from?

Where the elves live : ElliĆ°avatn


7 indulge with me:

  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whow!

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    beautiful and amazing.
    Wonderful...bretah taking. My favourite pictures ever, I think!

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    I agree with Lisi and Minka.

    Is the building in the top picture where they make toys?

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    I will go and ask them iof I should find that house again. This is magic!

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    It looks like my kind of neighborhood. I'm just worried about the sawing and hammering.

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Santa Clause is coming to town!

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    You live in magic daug? Wow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home