Still Indulging.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Oh, I forgot to say, this,on the picture is an icelandic horse. There are quite a few in that area, my sister has two and had them sent from our farm some years ago. I have been on big horses too in the old, old days, but as there are only icelandic horses in Iceland that is my horse of no choice.
I talked to Monika on the phone tonight and she has a wonderful time in Germany with her sister.

10 indulge with me:

  • At 2:59 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said…

    Icelandic horses are neat. Ive only seen a few, but they can sure step out!

    neat blog

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Thank you, barngoddess!

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said…

    I loved the pics! Glad to hear you had fun! Oooh! You talked to Monika! Send her all my love and tell her I miss her!!!

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Mo'a said…

    That explains it, I thought it looked like our lovely Icelandic horse......don't their ancestors come from Norway? Does the Norwegian horse look anything like the Icelandic horse?

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok nachdem ich nun zweimal auf englisch meinen Text geschrieben habe und ich danach jedesmal ne weiße Seite hatte, habe ich jetzt keine Lust mehr und schreibe auf deutsch.

    Schön, dass du wieder da bist und dass du dich gut in Norwegen erholt hast!!!

    Ich sehne mich echt auf Urlaub auch wenn ich noch nicht weiß, wann es soweit sein wird. Auf jeden Fall träume ich momentan von Sonne, warmen Temperaturen, Strand und Natur.

    Auf wenn ich Euch so gerne sehen würde, zieht es mich momentan eher in den Süden.

    Grüß alle lieb von mir!

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    Heike, you traitor! :) Aber ich verstehe das ganz gut. heute Morgen hat es hier geschneit! Am 24.April!!!

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Sar said…

    Not sure if you're still checking in here, but just in case...

    Happy Mother's Day to my Icleandic Mom! :)

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Sar, she will check in again. Her computer is off sick and being repaired!
    I will pass on your greetings:)

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Huhu!

    Ich lass auch mal einen ganz lieben Gruß hier und hoffe, dass du bald wieder virtuell unterwegs bist!

    Knutscha von Kerstin

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Mo'a said…

    I miss you :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home