Still Indulging.

Friday, December 08, 2006

8.12: aunti Móa

A blogsite I love to visit and I am sure Lisi will find interesting, may I introduce:
AuntieMóa
of course decended from Iceland where all the good stuff comes from. Just click her name.

5 indulge with me:

  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    funny! :)

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    I'm a big fan of Mo'a's. My entire art collection is made up of "Mo'a"s and some old album covers.

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Yes - Minka told me:)

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Mom, you linked :) I am so proud of you!

    And Mom...shhhhhhh...donæt tell everybody what i tell you. people might think I am a busybody! And that is something they should find out on their own :)

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Yes, I am clever, ain´t I?

    Sorry, (blush)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home