Still Indulging.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

The day begun with me as driver for Margrét and her cat who needed a shave. So first thing in the morning I drove them to the pet's hospital where we left the cat to fetch it again later in the evening and drove on to buy christmas lights. Home again, the christmas tree:
Waiting for things to come




and continued decorating the house.



Later Monika and me went shoppig. Shirts and a tie for Marinó, candles and lots of food:

5 indulge with me:

  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will never help you again if you don´t take these pictures down.
    Gosh...3 hours of sleep and a day of stress and you put these pictures up?
    *puts head in sand*

    Mom???????

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whats wrong with those pictures?

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    yes Lisi, what´s wrong with this pictures? I don´t know! But the shopping was rather exhausting...three hours in the mall.

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    Ohhh, nice to see you Lisi!!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Moooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home