Still Indulging.

Friday, December 15, 2006

15.12

Now I will go there:




And it will be just as cold. Today grandchild no. 4, living there, is six years old: what a remarkeble day! As so often, in a hurry, so have a nice time!

4 indulge with me:

  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Have fun and stay warm.

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo Sabine.

    Also wenn man die Kamera weiter nach links geschwenkt hätte, hätte man mehr vom frisch gestrichenem Gatter gesehen :-))))).Naja Eigenlob stinkt bzw. ist es ja eigentlich das gemeinsame Ergebnis von Monika und mir. Liebe Grüße, Heike

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Ja eike, verzeih! Aber das photo hat die monika gemacht, da musst du mit der sprechen! Nett dich zu sehen du schoenauegige!

    Thanks doug, yes I took care and warm gloves with me:)

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    I am guilty as charged. I should have gotten the newly painted fences into teh picture. I mean hours we laboured in the friggin´ cold...I am sorry Heike!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home