Still Indulging.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I seem to be crazy for work and studying. Once again I was too early, now for the university. But on Thursday it will start for real ... and the reading lists have arrived...Why am I doing this without a gun pointed at me??? So next step is to get the books. But first I will rest a bit, I have not yet shaken off the holidays. Yes, and nice they were. Stayed with the kids and kidskids in the countryside over Christmas week and had a really nice, relaxing time. But cold it was and dark – wonderful, I didn´t have to excuse myself for staying in bed and read for hours. Oh yes, and a Happy New Year for everybody around. May the force be with you!

Some of my kids went abroad during the holidays and arrived home safely, no, not of course because we had a bad storm here and it wasn´t sure at all if people would make it home for new years eve as the flights were delayed or canceled. But – they did make it back to the icecube again.

As a main Christmas present I got a pink camera, for the one I lost in Rome.. what kind? No idea, but it is pink!! So look forwards for pictures!

7 indulge with me:

  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Alles güt im neue Jahre!

    I look forward to pink pictures.

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ich wünsche dir ein frohes neues Jahr, möge es viele schöne Stunden für dich bereit halten!

    Universität???

    Jaaa, ich freu mich auch schon auf Fotos!

    Ganz liebe Grüße von Kerstin

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dough.. do you look everyday at my boring blog?? Thanks for the greeetings.
    Danke Kerstin, danke. Es hat. Uni: Ethik 2/3 Studium. ): Hab immer so wenig zu tun. langweile mich so schnell:))

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo meine Süße! Ich lach mich ja wirklich schlapp, du gehst wieder zur Uni! :o) Das ist etwas, was ich so unglaublich an dir mag - diese Neugier auf´s Leben und auf alles, was selbiges zu bieten hat...
    Ich wünsch dir einen guten Start an der Uni!
    Und freu mich unendlich auf neue Fotos, momentan verlosen sie hier gerade bei dem Radiosender meines Vertrauens Islandreisen - schnüff!

    Festen Knuddler von Kerstin

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Sabine, I learned a trick when your daughter was in Germany in 2006 and her posts were rare: You can subscribe to blogs and find out when there's something new posted.

    It's a wonderful gift to be able to stalk people without all the effort of obsession

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    pascover, you've taken on a new level of weirdness. Congratualtions, I didn't think it was possible.
    I am glad i made it home for New year's Eve...mom. Your food was delicious, the company of family superb and my bed just wonderful.

    mayeb a new picture of your new camera? It sure is...very you :)

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    OK my dears, thank you for your good whishes and thanks. And I beg you excuse me for not answering before! How clever Doug! Always up to date. And you learned this just for my babydaughter? Wow!
    Ja, ich und die UNI, der Nabelstrang geht einfach nicht durch. Ich bin sogar durch die Pruefungen gekommen! Und wouer verdienst du Geld, wenn nicht fuer eine Islandreise?
    What a superb Idea Monika! But you have to take the picture...or I try the mirror?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home