Still Indulging.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

I am still well and sometimes around

It IS time for a new post. Here are some pictures I took last week and would like to share with you.This, of course is Iceland. I love the green colours in the evening.


Here is a view into a part of my garden.



I This is the þjórsá, view from our summerhouse about half past eleven, beginning of august.

9 indulge with me:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Mo'a said…

    Good to hear you are well.
    Your garden looks wonderful...I hope I can see it next time I am in Iceland.
    I also love your view from the summerhouse.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh wie schön, eine neue Nachricht!

    Und soooo tolle Bilder! Vor allem das Grüne gefällt mir! *soifz*

    Hoffe, dir geht es gut und du genießt deine Ferien - wie lange hast du noch frei?

    Dicken Knutscha von Kerstin

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo Sabine!

    Bei den Bildern bekomme ich schon wieder Heimweh :-)

    Hoffe Dir geht's gut. Grüß alle ganz lieb von mir.

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    YOU still post?

    I am shocked...love the pics though!

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger tsduff said…

    ahh - my favorite pictures ever .... Iceland. Keep posting! :-)

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Great photos. Sunset is always a good idea.

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Goodness gracious, you have received the world's biggest spam! I saw you left a comment on Monika's post and thought I'd say hello.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home