Still Indulging.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

6.5.




I know, I have been away... We came brown, happy and relaxed fromPortugal and the first thing I did was lying down with a flu. Of course, this again is long ago. Time passes so quickly. How can one let time last longer? I find the solution: whrn you do something you hate, are deeply deprssed or are bored at life, time seams to crawl away slower than a snail. So, My advice: do things you hate, be depressed and your life will seem looong.
But sorry, I do not have time for jolly deeds like that, Days run along, in work, and sucessful by that and with family: a constant pleasure. Bt after three weeks there will be summerholidays and the days are planned ahead, so many things than I don´t have time for now: like painting and gardenwork and knitting...but I ramle. So, still well and alive. So this post doesn´t get too boring I have pictures from my mothser´s birthday I couln´t show before as my USB connection was down. So, here they are: the young birthday Lady:

6 indulge with me:

  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo Lieblingssabine!

    Schön, dass du eine gute Zeit bei deinen Eltern hattest! Und ein bisschen ´richtiger´ Frühling tat dir sicher gut!
    Lass mich raten, der Schal deiner Mama ist von dir???

    Wie, du hast schon in drei Wochen Ferien - ich habe noch 8 Wochen und vier Tage *soifz*. Dafür bin ich jetzt eeeendlich vereidigt und habe jetzt einen richtigen Vertrag mit richtigem Geld. YEAH!

    Fliegst du im Sommer irgend wohin? Aber da ist ja Island doch am schönsten!

    Ich wünsche dir eine gute Zeit!

    Knutscha von Kerstin :o)

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Da bist du ja wieder!
    Was für hübsche fotos!

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Great photos of the senior generation of young people, and thank you for the update. If you'll excuse, I have to slow time by slamming a door on my toe. Oh, I know another way to slow time-

    Maybe you'd be less busy if you delegated more.

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    Kerstin, ich habe dir schon geschriebne odre' Sei stolz auf dich
    J Lisi, wir haben schöne Eltern, nicht.
    Dough, to delegate you must know that people will do the things as well as I do.. but I do that too, sometimes I dare to.

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Well, maybe try hiding the delegatee's shoes until the work is done? Whoever that might be.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo Sabiiiiine!

    Die Fotos deiner Eltern sind nach wie vor echt schön, aber wäre es nicht langsam Zeit für neue??? Gestern kam hier in Arte ein Bericht über die Tankstellenbesitzerin in Flaterey (oder wie hieß die Stadt, in der die Lawine runterging?). Ich mag auch mal wieder nach Island! Wobei die Schneewogen gestern mich nicht so anzogen!
    Ich hoffe, du genießt deine Ferien in vollen Zügen!

    Ich freue mich auf ein neues Lebenszeichen von dir!!!

    Knutscha von Kerstin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home