Still Indulging.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Two days gone into my 60th year and – really, I don´t feel any different from the days before, yet: I am wiser, full of good intentions and full of energy to let them get true..
We made me a great party, the house was bursting full, I liked the food I prepared and never got a taste of the cakes my daughter and my friend brought and sit now in a very clean house full of flowers and good whishes. I got “gifts to give” and a part in the construction of a home for poor chidren in Pakistan. I got a beautifull and great food processor from my children and much more. I feel blessed by life. (no wonder with all the kids crawling around!)
I got lots of beautiful pictures, here are my favorite ones for today:








The "old" couple

Marinó is happy helping his mom

Our tree of life - may it grow!!



And there is a beautiful picture of me on Monika´s blog.
Have a nice day.

6 indulge with me:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Nochmal, herzlichen glückwunschen.

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Danke Doug! Looking forward

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo Sabine,
    auch von mir nochmals alles Liebe und Gute! Tolle Bilder! LG, Heike

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo meine liebe Sabine!

    Ich wünsche dir nachträglich alles erdenklich Gute für deine neue Dekade! Ich hoffe, du hattest eine schöne Feier, es sieht ganz danach aus! :o)

    Und holla, du bist ja eine scharfe Braut! ;o) Die längeren Haare stehen dir übrigens richtig gut! Das Foto mit Marinó ist richtig toll, ihr seht so glücklich aus! Das mit dem GöGa ist natürlich auch supi!

    Ich wünsch dir was!

    Dicken Geburtstagsknutscha von Kerstin

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Thank you all for complimenting teh pictures, the photographer is deeply touched.
    I have to admit though...there were beuatiful scenes all around to snap a quick memory.
    A lovely party!

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    greetings!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home