Still Indulging.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Again at work

Ok, first day at work again:
On monday morning I got up early, combed my hair, used make and lipstick, shortly, I made myself presentable. Did take care not to forget anything, including my lunch in my bag. I went early out of the house to be on time - and was on time. There was not one car in the parking place, the school was dark. Ok, still holidays. What else could I do but go home again?
But, today it was for real. And a nice, quiet day, not really needed, what did suit me very well for the time being. So, that's it.
Over the weekend I was in the countryside- 5 kids sick in their stomach, up and down. They didn´t even quarrel with one another. Happily I was only an onlooker and let my daughter clean up, the time I was not chatting away I spent reading for university. So, everything is under control.
After a bout of snow and frost it is warm again and raaaiiiining. Yesterday the father of the house climed up the stepls and cleaned the drains. Now again the water is flowing. So, have a nice evening.

4 indulge with me:

  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    5 is a lot of sick kids. What's that in liters?

    Enjoy the return to work.

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Na, hast du dich wieder schön eingelebt bei der Arbeit?
    Liebe Grüße nach Island

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good point, Doug. Next time I´ll have the measure cup ready.

    Yes Heike, everything going as planned:)

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo liebe Sabine!

    Für das neue Jahr 2008 wünsch ich Dir alles alles Liebe und Gute, vor allem Gesundheit und dass du die schönen Momente festhältst!
    Grüß die Familie von mir!

    Denke an Euch!

    Dicke Umarmung
    Heike

     

Post a Comment

<< Home