Still Indulging.

Monday, April 09, 2007

still on holidays

So, as you see, I really managed it, right password and all, even though I am on holiay. Finally the sun is shining and to proof it I am getting brown. We had a very nice lunch yesterday at a restaurant at the seaside, it was delicious and perfect for Eastern holidays. Two times I have been a companion to my husband at the golfcourse, just a walking one though. Otherwise I am extraodinary lazy, it´s nice but feels a bit strange. I have not even glimpsed into the book from work I was going to study during holidays, but I have done a little knitting :) So, a picture of my husband at Estoril Golf, Tee 11, fairway 10 in the background.
Here you see two young girls in my parents garden.
This icelandic shawl I knitted for my mother from fine Icelandic wool, following an old pattern bought at the museum.

Labels:

5 indulge with me:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

    Just way too cute. Dad is so impressive and a true Icleandic Tiger Woods in that picture.
    Those lovely young ladies sure are a refreshing sight and that shawl of yours is beautifully done.
    Now for those not in the know:
    the patterns for that shawl are invented or written down by a women, who I happen to take care of in my nursing home. She is very impressed with my mom taking on the challenge and I will show this picture to her tonight!

    Miss you guys though!

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Minka, yes I could trust you to read my blog AND write something. You and Doug, my truest audience! I am getting nutty too, dearst.:) Kiss mon

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hy Moni,

    I plaid golf yesterday or 10 holes.

    Sabine came with me she said as we started. I shall tow the golf trolly when you make par. You know what? I made 5 par of 10 and therefore Sabine had to take care of the trolly half the way!!
    But making 5 par of 10 is jolly good and I probably will become profy soon.
    regards
    Pabbi

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Mom, well...I have been back in icleand for almost a week now, without sun...my teint will be gone, by the time you get here. Doug can testify that I had one though!

    Hi daddy! Of course you´ll become a profi soon and I´ll be your caddy. It´s a done sealed deal! Your swing looks marvelous in yesterday´s post! Well done :)

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    I can tell from the sky you're not in Iceland. That looks like a very nice town, with very nice looking visitors.

    My regards to the Penguin's dad. Is this a first blog comment? I always heard travel was broadening.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home