Still Indulging.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Life saves itself

This has been one of THESE days... first, at work I did search for half an hour for the camera which I knew I had put some where. I found it in the end – yes, somewhere. When I was half an hour late to get out of work I didn´t find my car keys and haven´t found them yet. My hausband had to fetch me on his car and will drive me to work tomorrow and by hope and my angels these keys will popp up somewhere else. A new pair of keys will kost me a big lot and to make them function the car has to be at the garage.. how will I get there without a key to drive the car?? So, there is a small problem. But do not worry, we will solve it as we have solved life up to now. But, and here is the big question, what is the underlying message from above? Do stop driving the car and walk? Shit, it shall be minus 20 degree C tomorrow. Stop working at this place where keys get lost? Get yourself another car? I still hope that one of the kids went home with my keys today ... I will search all the pockets tomorrow. And, plus, now my net connection is dead. Go to bed and sleep, it is winter outside? No, the massage can´t be: take better care of your keys as they are lost already.

One day later: the connection is back and my keys too. This morning they were announced in the house next door, a kindergarden. So I went there, got them and drove proudly home again. The massage also became clear: had I had the car keys yesterday I would have used the car and would have had a terrible accident. So my angels took the keys away to save me.... Have a nice day. Sabine

5 indulge with me:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Angels are exceptionally forward thinking.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :o)

    Minus 20 Grad? Schock, schwere Not, hier gibt´s schon die ersten Krokusse... Ich schick dir ein paar warme Sonnenstrahlen und nen virtuellen Knutscha! K.

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Yes, they are, Doug, aren´t they?
    Kerstin, I got a warm coat, but thanks for the sun anyhow.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo meine liebe Sabine!

    Alles alles alles alles Liebe und Gute zum Geburtstag!! Ich hoffe Du feierst schön mit Deinem Göttergatten, Deinen Kindern, Schwiegersöhnen und -töchtern und Enkelkindern.

    Wünsch dir was!

    Lieben Gruß und dicke Umarmung,
    Heike

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Alles güt zum geburstag!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home