Still Indulging.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Strange how life can be able to kick you in the ass whenever you don´t expect it. There seems to be an endless source of possibilties what can go wrong in a big way. I must confess that I am getting really tired. You jump one hurdle and the next is waiting. I am not tending to ask why. Why me, why our family. It is so futile and why not me? Is there somebody who should get this kicks? If life is a lesson, believe me, I don´t remember choosing this course. But I see no other way but forward, take a day off as well as you can and face the next one.
Sometimes it doesn´t work this way and I have been there too. When the brain just stops working right: when the ground beneath literally starts to move, when you don´t remember what you are doing in this place you find yourself in, when the car seems to drive by it´s own to places you never knew you where going to, when the body refuses to take the food you offer, when the colours fade out of your life. I don´t think I will go there again. I have learned too much since than. But I am so exhausted today that I find it difficult to go up the stairs in our house. And on top off all there is a sceduled meeting tomorrow morning about the lack of supervisors in Marinós home. That scares me. I have no energy at the moment and no opportunity either to take him more often home than usually, that means twice a week for dinner and the evening. So, now I will mix me some nice energy drink and watch “lost” on TV and knit. And then I read some exciting thriller until my sleeping pills will work. See you.

5 indulge with me:

  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ach meine Süße, das hört sich so trostlos an und ich wünschte mir, ich könnte dir virtuell etwas Kraft und Lebensmut schicken! Ich weiß nicht, worum es geht, aber ich wünsche dir alles Gute, auch diese Krise zu überwinden!
    Kuss von Kerstin

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    Hi Mom. I hear you. But we will get through it all. We are a tough, tight knit family and that is all we need to persevere. Chin up adn here, have some chocolate. See you tomorrow at 15.30!!! Don´t forget...

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Kerstin. Danke. Du schickst mir Mut mit deiner Antwort.
    Kuss Sabine

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Geht´s wieder besser? Ich hoffe sehr!
    Dicken Schmatz von Kerstin

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Sar said…

    "If life is a lesson, believe me, I don´t remember choosing this course." That is one of the most clever and prudent phrases I've ever heard, Iceland Mom, I'm sorry to hear you're down. *hugs* from your virtual American daughter.

    I have just the pick me up you need. Come to my place on Friday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home