Still Indulging.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Fell in a short while ago

My sister got a dog!


I, and everybody in this house, are falling in and out of the world wide web. It is a terrible feeling to be cut off the pulse of the world ;) without a moments notice. No, I just relax and knit and phone others to make arrangements through the net for me. Like securing my flight to norway over the eastern holidays. What a good excuse not to have to do it myself!

But, instead for writing, I love reading other posts, so much more interesting than what I know already about me and my life :)

7 indulge with me:

  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    How cuuuuuuute!

    woof woof slobber slobber!

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger Sar said…

    Holy moly, that is arguably the cutest puppy I've ever seen! What breed may I ask?

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Wow, news to me as well! How cute is that puppy?! Cuddles, smooches and kisses all over.
    "Who is a good puppy?"*pad,pad*

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is 3/4 Border Collie, 1/4 unknown, on that picture 6 weeks old. No name yet.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said…

    What a cute little puppy! I love the smell of little puppies and puppy breath!

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Tim Rice said…

    That's a beautiful puppy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home