Still Indulging.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

7.01.07

Life is irritating me these days, specially the computer. Everything I want to do doesn´t work. Like: using my new usd device. like: setting pp on the internet. like: the nonfunctioning connection in the countryside.
Other: the bandage is gone and I feel sooo much better for it. Now I learned to appriciate my right hand functioning. I don´t want to be a cry baby, but this got on my nerves!! Finally I can knit again!


But, whatever: I wish you all a long and happy NEW YEAR!

3 indulge with me:

  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    Hihi...I mad ejokes about Mom being able to ghitchhike without effort in this cast. I might also have said something in regard to her ebing able to apply for a job as a hanger for clothes and stuff. That´s just teh kinda daughter taht I am. Aren´t you glad you picked me?

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger ~Mo'a~ said…

    What happened, did I miss something? I am glad that you are doing well now.....did Minka tell you that I am coming to Iceland in May.....will you be able to bake a cake by then? Oh!!!, selfish me.
    Happy New Year and keep yourself safe.

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Oh, naughty daughter!
    Móa: you are WELCOME!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home