Still Indulging.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ich wuensche allen meinen Freunden, Familie und Lesern ein glueckseliges Weihnachtsfest!
I wish all my friends and readers a happy Christmas!
Ég óska öllum vinum, vandamönnum og lesendum gleðilegra Jóla!


Stille Nacht




And for those who want to know more:
This is was the evening will bring us.






5 indulge with me:

  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Merry Christmas, all. I guess a silent night would be a lot to wish you, but a joyful one, sure! To your whole family.

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Thank you Doug! It was not so loud (but for somebody when she opened her presents) but the whole lot will come tomorrow at noon, I look forward for that.

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Frøhliche Weihnachten!

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    Lisi: ci habe dein singenden Weihnachtsgruss auch schon gesehen! Schön!! Bisi

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Yeah, yeah...
    I think it is only appropriate that I get to open the first one!
    I mean new traditions need to be established and I donæt mind being at the centre of them :)
    Merry Christmas Mom and thank you for a wonderful eve and Christmas day. It was amazing as always and you have outdone yourself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home