Still Indulging.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

and one year older...

I only have a birthday once a year and look what a beautiful flower I got!




Once again and never too much (?) icelandic winter.

8 indulge with me:

  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    You look stunning. Should I be worried that my more is more stylish than I?
    I am gla dyou liked teh flower, I decorated it myself you know! The lady in the store was very understanding :)
    Happy Birthday one more time!

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    that my MOM is more stylish than I, is what I meant to type :)

     
  • At 4:48 AM, Blogger ~Mo'a~ said…

    Happy Birthday Biene....Glaesileg.
    I love your style :)You look like a very fashionable woman....I will have to think about what to wear when I see you in May....Oh! the pressure....but I will come up with something :)

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    Hihihi móa, yes, I try hard - sometimes :)

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Móa, don´t worry...we´ll sit you right next to me and you´ll look fabulous :)

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Liebe Sabine!
    Och, ich habe deinen Geburtstag verpasst! Da bleibt mir dann aber noch, dir alles erdenklich Gute für dein niegelnagelneues Lebensjahr zu wünschen!!!! Mögen viele deiner Wünsche in Erfüllung gehen!
    Und wow, du siehst echt scharf aus, für die Stiefel brauchste nen Waffenschein! ;o)
    Dicken Geburtstagsknutscha!!!!
    Kerstin

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Postskriptum: Hihi, sonst immer die guten ecco-Schuhe und dann das...
    K.

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Ja Kerstin, danke! Die Sandalen haben meine Töchter gemeinsam ins Feuer geworfen. Diese waren im Ausverkauf, konnte nicht dran vorbei gehen :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home