Still Indulging.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

And then I thank for the congratulations I got!
And Kerstin, best luck!

6 indulge with me:

  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    best of luck, for what?
    What is kerstin gonna do? Fly to the moon and back?

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations to your birthday!I think its maybe too late to phone, so I have to do that tomorrow!

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Danke!!!

    Monika, ich mach 2. Staatsexamen (grusel)....

    Kerstin

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Höhö, ich hatte mein 2. Staatsexamen und habe mit ´Gut´ bestanden, yeah!

    Wollte ich nur schnell mitteilen!

    Kerstin (ganz geschafft)

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gratuliere Kerstin!

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    Kerstin wauwau! Ich wusste dass du gut bist! GRATULATION!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home