Still Indulging.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Today:

got a new haircut and some color, had an easy, nice day.

12 indulge with me:

  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger ~Mo'a~ said…

    Lovely hair cut...and easy to take care of :)

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Thanks Móa, yes, this are my daughter´s sissors.(skæri)

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    You look good! I hope you've had other relaxing days since.

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    hmm..relaxing day and I wasn´t home? You trying to tell me something?

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, gut siehste aus!

    Knutscha von Kerstin

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    No, my dears, no relaxtime since and extra work on my usual free day tomorrow. No. Monika, you aren´t home anyhow:) and anonymous: Knutsch!
    Dough, could I have your e-mail adress? Mine is: sabinem@hanraskoli.is
    I would like to ask a favour ( if you get scared, don´t send me your adress:) )

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Biene, I tried but my email bounced back. My address is dpascover@mac.com

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    hihi...Mom, you typed your email wrong! Let me help you guys get in touch:

    sabinem@hamraskoli.is

    ;)

     
  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    Monika what would I do without you! We got in touch and chatted an evening long about...

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    Oh my!
    I am doomed, that´s it...
    *runs and hides*

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Hey, two weeks later the haircut still looks pretty good!

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home