Still Indulging.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Finally!

After writing names and adressen and passwords and.. and doing that again, like a stroll through the rainforest I finally found my blog again. Yes Dough, my haircut is still nice, but I am getting bored to look at my face and that drives me to write something more. Sorry, no new pics. Sorry, no new tales of my life either. I spend my days trying to teach a child to sit at a table, fight, fight fight, but now the time is down to three minutes instead for 20. To get him to sit. The next step will be to get him to work. It´s rather exhausting and tries on my patience. Sit sweety, sit on the chair. Here look: a picture. The boy sits at the table No, don´t sit under the table, sit at the table. SIT! Wrum, wrumm, look at the car - sit! SIT! and so on.
I´ve got a new homepage with exercises for children with autism or slow learners and there my computer work went instead of in the blog:
hamraskoli.is/serdeild/sabine
and it is just a start. The weather news: no snow, frost, no wind, but the sun is staying up longer and at noon it gets something like warm.

2 indulge with me:

  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Sounds like good weather, just don't ask me for the temperature in LA. For some reason my computer can't read the presentations on your autism site, although I can tell it's rich in ducks.

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo liebe Sabine!

    Hui, ich bewundere dich wirklich für deine Geduld! Das ist wirklich schon ein riesiger Erfolg, den du mit dem Kind erreichst hast.
    Ich genieße gerade meine Schonfrist mit einem halben Deputat, die geht aber nur bis Ende April und dann muss ich mir überlegen, ob ich ein volles Deputat (25 Stunden) haben will. Scheint mir momentan für den Anfang recht viel.
    Ich schreib dir demnächst mal eine lange mail, habe deine gestern bekommen, muss aber gestehen, erst 37 zu sein...
    Ich wünsche dir einen wunderschönen Tag und freue mich auf die nächsten Einträge von dir!
    Gruß und Kuss von Kerstin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home