Still Indulging.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

So much to do and to think of...
A new bathroom. Planning work (for workers). buying tiles (chose a long time ago), paying tiles.
Planning my first grandson´s konfirmation next sunday. (with help from is mother but it will be at our home, so.. if you know me you know what will happen: cleaning, changing). Bought a new table for our TV. Will buy new couch tables tomorrow - my favorite shop has a 50% discount. Planning the table decoration (with my daughter, of course) planning the finesse of a hot dinner on the table when the guests arrive. Going through my dishes and silverware.
Up over my head at work. Reorganizing our work. Got 4 great books over visuelle help for autistic children. So many great ideas we must make alive.
Working on my side, new exercises nearly daily,
Got my rope yoga routine up, three times a day now.
Making lists... making ists. Food lidts, shopping list, to buy lists. When will I paint the paint walls in my new bathroom? some tiles come up tomorrow. Must get a piper and an electrician. Some rusty wire for the table decoration. Saw some great flower that will siut our ruogh style planning. Bought and am washing garden cloth for decorating, they got a rather strong smell. What will I have for dinner tommorrow? I would like to finish knitting my new sweater (silk) before we go on holidays. My dress for the comfirmation hangs nice and ready. I did byu paint to paint boxes for school but I havn´t yet done it in two weeks. Should phone my sister, forgot her birthday last week (shame!!). Still have to pack present for gGrandhcild. Yes you will get a piv-cture of decoration and food" and maybe people too. There is a new story on my side: Baking. Very proud of my pupil. Icelandic side.as yet...learn some icelandic on the way.
Storms outside, our road to the countryside was closed once again because of blizzard. Driving in town is bad enough, heavy rain and storm. Tomorrow kids go riding again. Must not forget my overall and the new books to show. Oh, my schoolkey, forgot him three days in a row. Some morning I forget my teeth in the waterglass.
So, me go to bed, read a thriller forget the world and try sweets house delivered from the US.

2 indulge with me:

  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger ~Mo'a~ said…

    You are one busy lady...Confirmation in Iceland is a big deal. I remeber mine very well it was such a big and important day to me.
    Good luck with all the planning, and the party, it sounds like it will be a good one.

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Oh yes Móa, I hope so. This sweet grandchild deserves a great party!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home