Still Indulging.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I am packing my bag. No, I did pack it before yesterday, I am adding things. Never before have I looked so much forward for holidays. My suitcase, really. I got a beautiful pink pink black one. I saw pink and had to buy it. So, tomorrow the last working day, short and beautiful and then two weeks away. Let it blow and rain and snow in Iceland meanwhile, I will not care!
So, my dear ones, the next post will be from Lisboa. And, dear Monika, tehre will probably be no food in the house. I hope I remember tomorrow to empty your fridge, will put in on the list. Maybe the chokocake will live? Let me know!

3 indulge with me:

  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How nice for you! I wish you a nice and relaxing holyday!

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Thank you sooo much Lisi. Maybe I really will have the time to phone you!
    Bisi

     
  • At 2:11 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    Have fun and I'll check the fridges in a few days!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home