Still Indulging.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Strange: Time is ticking on. The last working day is finished, the last shopping has been done, the fridge is clean and I don´t have to be ashamed of my house. So little pinguin, don´t be afraid to come home. As I say: the house must be clean, if I should fall down of the sky nobody will be able to say I was a slump. Though, I didn´t clean the freezer- but people will have to live with that. So hopefully I will be in a warmer place tomorrow at this time, preferably with a glass of wine in my hand.
Oh, yes, the cake is in the freezer. And there is some bred and butter, milk and cheese in the fridge. And fiskibollur that should still bel alive.

2 indulge with me:

  • At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    ok...house clean, new shower sorta installed...cake! Ok, I am coming home. Try not to tease the old ones in Portugal too much and have fun, relaxation and lots of wine!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home