Still Indulging.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Cleaning


I thought I had a clean house, where does all this dirt come from?
Shining silver, crawling in cupboards, taking dust, dust, dust... It is late and I will keep it short tonight. Have to go to IKEA once again tomorrow morning to change a lamp.. but I got my cell phone with me dear mother, so when I get lost I can call the weather forecast.

5 indulge with me:

  • At 4:12 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    I should have some spare parts available soon.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    ? dust?

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Doug, you mean little something! I have not broken anything -you keep out of it!-
    and am perfectly well behaved. Don't worry mom!

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    nice to hear from you. I know you donĀ“t break furniture, did you?

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Well, my patio table did smash into ten thousand tiny pieces yesterday, but I'm pretty sure Minka was out at the time. It's true, she hasn't broken anything that I've found.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home