Still Indulging.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

in Portugal



Yes, I am in Portugal. The plane came down - it always does - secure and healthy. My pink suitcase made the trip beautifully. It is not so warm and was a bit rainy, lucky me, so I could stay in bed and have finished rading the first book. In the meantime my mother cooks delicious meals for me. After two weeks of this I will roll out of the house. As the weather is colder than I anticipated lucky me had to go shopping and bought some warmer clothes. Today I went again to the sweet town of Sintra, walked through narrow, history loaded streets and bought a hundred years old doorknocker and boomerangs to bring home to grandchildren.
.

7 indulge with me:

  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Looks like a beautiful town. And its good to hear you and your suitcase are well.

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks, doug. yes, it is very beautiful here. i will try and take some more pictures. the penguin came home healthy too, i heard.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wanted to wish you all a happy eastern - with pictures - but of course now I can´t remember my password so I just use this way.
    So HAPPY EasTERN!

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fröhliche Ostern euch auch!
    Danke für e-mail

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    The penguin was well when I delivered her to the airport. Any bumps, bruises, scratches or scrapes you find did not happen in my custody. I kept her tied in bubble wrap the whole time.

    Thanks for the loan, though. Your daughter's delightful.

    Happy Easter to you!

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    MOM : 7, 9 and 13 to your remark of the plane coming down safely. *knocks wood* I am glad it did!

    Mine did too and now I am all alone at home on Easter no less! *sobs*
    No pressure though :)

    Have wonderful remaining days, say hi to the grandparents and support dad´s golfing while I am not there :)

    Luv ye!

    Doug: That was nicely put, I am a delight, when viewed from teh correct angle :)

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    I forgot to say: Funky suitcase!
    Mine arrived broken...count your blessings every day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home