Still Indulging.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

tuesday



This new day found me in the sun, making my gymnastic. I try to do some everyday. In the afternoon we drove to look at two restaurants to go to on saturday for the birthday of my mother. That is a difficult problem to solve: one is in an old winecellar and possibly the better food, the other one is with a spectacular view of the sea. I suppose we will go to the later one.

Then we went shopping in the small village shop round the corner, beans for this evening and bread for tomorrow. This shop is tiny nad has everything you can whish for, is cheaper than the supermercado and is open nearly around the clock. Here you see my husban carrying some water bottles.
Beneath is the old market place where the old men will sit on the wall and discuss politics in the late afternoon.

Labels:

1 indulge with me:

  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Almocagem???
    beautiful, I remember Oma buying really thin lsices of bacon for us there. Yummy!
    It looks like you have some sunny weather. Miss you guys, stay safe and here everything is alright!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home