Still Indulging.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Picture from Iceland


Early afternoon in december

6 indulge with me:

  • At 12:51 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    Thank you, Doug! Mom forgot to mention who shot that glorious pick!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    Monika, your pictures of Iceland should be in the tourist brochures. I can't believe your mom would steal your work and not give credit! What a betrayal!

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    I know...I am devestated as well. In all fariness though...I shot the pic in the countryside with her camera. So she downloaded into her computer...I have forgiven her for the oversight:)

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    That's no excuse. Biene, I think you owe Monika a new sweater.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said…

    Ooooh! Shopping! Bohemians looooveee shopping! The sale is on here in Spain right now! Come on over and let us hit those stores! I just got me 8 Pull & Bear short sleeved and long sleeved tees for $23!!! Wooooohooooo!!!!


    The picture is breathtaking... I want to see where the road takes me. Where? WHERE I SAY?

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger Sar said…

    Early afternoon...wow. That looks like surise. Or maybe sunset. I have to remind myself of the vast difference in daylight (or lack there of) in Iceland.

    It is a beautiful picture.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home