Still Indulging.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Yes, you were right: it was MONIKA!

4 indulge with me:

  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Oh my GOD! I don´t know at what point in the evening I decided that lipstick on my nose looks great...but it sure was not one of my cleverest ideas.
    I am in Mom´s pullover and my hair has a scrunchy in it-for some reason imcomprehensible to me right now. At one point in the evening we decided to be ridiculous and I sure raised the bar!

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    I put the scrunchy (?) into your hair. Doesn´t it look nice? And I told you that LIPsticks are used for the lips and not the nose. But nobody never believes Mom :( (hihi)

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Für Karneval brauchst du kein neues Kostüm, ein paar schwarze Pünktchen und du bist ein prima Marienkäfer!!! ;o)
    LG Kerstin

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger Mo'a said…

    Enn kvad hun er saet.....very cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home