Still Indulging.

Friday, February 03, 2006

As I so shamelessly lost weight I was asked what I eat. I promised to write it down: So, here goes: day two.


At breakfast I drank a mix of frozen berries, low fat sourmilk and a spoonfull of food energizer (heilsuhús). At noon I had a rest of yesterday evenings food which I took with me to work. In the afternoon I had a piece of bread with low fat butter and salatleaves. Evening meal:
Wholefloor pasta with a taste of wild mushrooms (heilsuhús) and a packet of dried forestmushrooms and a big pack of champions (for four).
Put the dried mushrooms in water. Boil the pasta in much water, add salt, on good heat for 10 minutes. Meanwhile fry half a chopped onion and sliced champions in two spoons of oil.
Add the dried mushrooms, keep the water. A spoonfull of lemoncurd (just newly learned on the net). In the last seconds add in a handfull od something green. A fistfull of basilikum leaves would be nice. Drain the pasta, add the contents fo the pan, the water from mushrooms, juice of half a lemon. ThroToss nicely together. For your family, have a hot length of garlic bread.
For the rest of the evening: you may nibble dry fruits and nuts.
Don´t forget (I tend to forget) to drink a lot of water.



For the rest of my life: I am rather exhausted today.
Outside a cat is wailing. Good night.

2 indulge with me:

  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    That looks lush. Wish I would have been there. You are such an amazing cook. Sometimes it amazes me that you cna open the fridge and two cupboards and make a delicious meal for ananounced guests...as if you were planning it all along!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Sar said…

    That does look delicious, though I don't know what champions are. After reading Monika's comment on your previous post, I'm wondering if it's sliced Croatians. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home