Still Indulging.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Here you get your answer:




I have been in bed with a bad cold for three days now but this morning I am feeling a bit better. I am not at work though.

5 indulge with me:

  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    That is so cool, we never would have guessed it. Well done. More of those quizzes would be fun. And that is a very nice picture as well.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gute Besserung, meine Süße! Na, so falsch lag ich ja nicht, bis auf das Unterschlagen des Stuhls ;o)!
    Kerstin

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Kerstin: du bist der Winner dieser Competition!!
    (Wie schön, dass du oft da bist!)

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (:o)Kerstin)

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said…

    Very cool indeed! I would have never guessed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home