Still Indulging.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Today

Today was a bright day. I realized that the sun is so high now, it is once again shining into our windows. The winter has been dark, little snow but for one week and the rest of the time heavy, rainy clouds. At the worst time the sun is up for 3 hours a day, just surfacing at 11 and settling down again at about 2 o clock. There is some dawn in between, but is quite dark. So now it gets brighter again- but many months still for summer to come. We don´t have spring or autumn, just a long winter and 2 months of striking summer with midnight sun.
I decided not yet to go to work tomorrow, I still feel a bit shaky though I am out of bed.

2 indulge with me:

  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Minka said…

    I just posted about the same thing. Weird. Everybody noticed the sun today!

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    Nice, isn´t í? And today too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home