Still Indulging.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Our “girly night”: I loved having all my daughters around me, daughters, granddaughter and daughters in law. Experience has shown us that a family and the security it gives its members is of great importance. So it is sweet to look at all of them talking, laughing, working together. We have the great luck that we live so near together that we can meet without great difficulties. So we will meet again after three weeks. This time we made wool work, I have to think of something nice for the next time.
This little girl was born in november and she is, as girls useally are, quite a handfull and needs a lot of attention. So, now it is PINK wherever you look. The first girl of six boys – I am courious to see the next years. Enjoy the pics! Now Monika should be satisfied, such a nice picture!

Pictures tomorrow- Blogger does not want them now.

4 indulge with me:

  • At 1:37 AM, Blogger Sar said…

    PINK everywhere you look? Can you imagine? Just kidding. ;) I'll come back for the pictures.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    SAR, I just don´t get the pictures in, but I will try again and again...

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said…

    Sounds like fun... strange for me to hear of family that likes each other... glad you have it! Enjoy all the pink!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    Poor Miz! But we work on it. And there are also people we don´t like.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home