Still Indulging.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Question of the week: what is it?




You can see, I have been busy. I hope that you don´t give up on my site. I have much fun reading yours and all around the world.
Last week was full, with extra work and countryside and girly evening but it was a very nice one.



this I knitted

and this too


This I bought

8 indulge with me:

  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Sar said…

    Wow, I have no idea what that is. Or should I say what those are. Hmmm. No, you said "it", so it must be some thing. What's with Icelanders teasing my brain!

    I do know that you're every bit as crafty as Monika says though. The sweater and booties are adorable.

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Sar said…

    Btw, the Icelandic Mom has been added to my links list in the hopes it will help me be a better virtual American Daughter and remember to visit more often. :)

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    I know almost every piece in our home...I have never seen that before though. a diaper from the inside?
    Just guessing!
    You are a very accomplished knitting MOM! Which reminds me: wasn´t there a sweater on its way for me?

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Sar: I am honoured !
    Monika: no, I am learning to be selfish. :)
    Mom

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Schnee, ganz viel isl. Schnee!
    Kerstin

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said…

    Looks like ice or "igloo windows" or the like...

    I love your work! Beautiful! You are one talented MOM!

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Are you gonna tell us what it is, one of these days? :)

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    Yes, Monika, I will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home