Still Indulging.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Finally: here are the pictures

Introducing the new family member to her sons

My beautiful girls

wool work on girly´s night

5 indulge with me:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Sar said…

    Now those were worth waiting for. Beautiful girls, indeed. :)

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said…

    Looks like so much fun!

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    I disagree...the pictures of me are always unflattering. It looks like I have no hair on my forhead and you should never expose my boobs like that!
    Future shots need to be preapproved by me! I mean that!

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger Biene said…

    Sorry- I really think you are so sweet on this picture. But I promise-no more without your consent!
    Mom

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Sar said…

    Monika - are you blind?! You're a natural beauty and you are therefore not permitted to complain about your appearance. So there!

    Icelandic Mom - hope you feel better soon. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home