Still Indulging.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

It is soo much fun loosing weight!! I can go into a shop now and try on trousers and thing and they fit me!! So I can CHOOSE and don´t have to take something that happily fits. The question now is: Has that something to do with me or with what shops offer? Be it like that may be, I am emerging a new me and I like what is emerging. From slips to bra I have to go and get something new, rings I didn´t wear for years fit my fingers again – wehw! It gives me a feeling of accomplishment and confidence. The fat ugly duck is changing into a swan.

A huge dream I have for the future: I would like so much to invite all my children and their families together to a nice seaside place abroad! That would make us about 20 people, with the kids and everything. We could rent a small hotel. In two years I will be sixty. I will squirrel away til then and have it my birthday present! Nice enough idea?

5 indulge with me:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Minka said…

    Yes, you are doing an amazing job with the weightloss thingy!
    For your 60ies birthday to go somewhere abroad and rent a hotel...now that sounds like fun! We should definately do that. I´ll be talking to the girls about it!

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ich habe letzte Woche auch die zweite Runde meiner Diät eingeläutet, vielleicht können wir ja Rezepte tauschen! Ich koch mein Sauerkraut übrigens immer mit Brühe statt Apfelsaft und mit Kartoffelpüree, muss deine Variante mal ausprobieren! Schönen Sonntag wünscht Kerstin

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said…

    Losing weight and having to buy new clothes for the new body... what a feeling! I had gained quite a few extra pounds and lost it 10 years ago. It was so empowering to get that control over my body, to mold it and make it fit and the best part was having to go shopping and seeing clothes that I would never thought would either look good on me or fit me do both! YAY for you!

    As for your holiday plans, come to Malaga! You can rent either an apartment or a villa! And I will get to meet you all! Hee, hee, heee! That would be great!

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Biene said…

    miz: I will give it serious thoughts!

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Sar said…

    Good for you, though I somehow think the swan never left. Your holiday dream sounds wonderful and your girls are lucky to have you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home